cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Geek zone account

Hi,

I am unable to accesss my geek zone account and it is asking me to email admn, but i cant find the email address. is there a way to get it, or talk to someone about my account?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will pass this to that team for you @Anonymous User

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will pass this to that team for you @Anonymous User

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Out of curiosity what is a Geek Zone Account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @schnapps

It's an online learning portal that retailers and NOW TV staff use.

Gives us information on offers, team news and has learning quiz's.

Retailers earn points for doing these and then can convert them into vouchers etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Im having the same issue not letting me log in I have reset password then tells me to contact administrator I havnt actually logged onto geek zone before it was always spotlight not sure if that makes a difference?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, 

Sorry to know about your login issue.

We recently changed the plaform at backend for GeekZone, when was the last you had used it? Did you receive an email from Geekzone asking to login on new platform?

If not, please drop an email about this issue to geekzone@nowtv.com 

Cheers!!  

Legend 5
Legend 5

It is way now folk and retailers use system
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm trying to open an geek zone however any email address I use, I get the same message email address is invalid. I work for a retail company an many others I work with are on the geek zone.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User this is a customer forum. Email [email removed] as per above message for advice.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I can’t access Geek zone, Can I please get set up