cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Frustration

I have been a customer for a few years now and have recommended Nowtv, but... 

Since cancelling my cinema pass in August I have been unable to access my passes on the website, all other sections of my account are working but not Manage Passes. After spending interminable time on 2 separate live chats, going round and round trying to explain the problem and being told the problem is at my end, despite not being able to access it on a pc, other android phones, and then being cut off, I've now had enough. To top it all I received an email telling me I had cancelled my entertainment pass in July and I would not be charged when in fact I renewed it in July and August and it is still active.

I now want to cancel my account totally, my confidence shattered. How do I cancel? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

To erase yourself completely, try the advice here:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Leaving/m-p/497911/highlight/true#M14310

Nobody has come back lately and said it didn’t work for them, anyway.

So please ‘Accept Answer’ now, if you are so inclined, as you won’t be able to come back and do it later Smiley Tongue

Unless this doesn’t work either, of course.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

To erase yourself completely, try the advice here:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Leaving/m-p/497911/highlight/true#M14310

Nobody has come back lately and said it didn’t work for them, anyway.

So please ‘Accept Answer’ now, if you are so inclined, as you won’t be able to come back and do it later Smiley Tongue

Unless this doesn’t work either, of course.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Call answering by NowTV is abysmal. Spent so long waiting for an answer that by the time I got to speak to an operator my phone ran out of battery. They had my number and would not callback! They had my bank details anD card but didn’t  take payment. Very angry. No internet. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Next time, make sure the phone is on a charger.

And call from a bathroom, or you are also going to need a chamber pot 😳