cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free trial scam

I took out a free two week trial and i cancelled within the 2 weeks and have been charged £7.99 for a service i cancelled. i am no longer using it and i dont want it. i want my £7.99 refunded and i think this is a complete scam. i am furious about this and i want my details erased. i am going to speak to my bank to dispute this as a fraudulent transaction on my account and the ombudsman about this to ensure that i get my money back and that NOW TV are investigated - people need to know about this scam disguised as a legit company. i cant seem to find anyone at NOW TV to speak to and ensure that my details are erased.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem I contacted them coming to 3 days ago and still no reply. I cancelled almost a year ago and have been charged almost £90 I want the account cancelled and my money back the account hasn’t been used since cancelled and I have an email proving that I did cancel but they still have not got back to me. I tried the live chat it would not connect and could not find a phone number.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've paid 9.99 & 7.99 for two months even after cancelling free trail ! How do I get a refund ! Well annoyed 😟