cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free trial but being charged?!

I'm on a free trial on the entertainment
And movie package. I see my bank had been charged 3 X 10p. It's not the amount that bothers me but I'd like to know why you are removing any money from my account with out my permission. A free trial is a free trial, there was no cost advertised for episodes or any warning of a removal of money as a formality of checking there is money in my account.

I'm not happy about this, I would like a staff member, not a community contributor to answer to this. In the mean time I will be checking the legalities of this with the financial ombudsman.
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have noticed that today I have been charged 6.99 for the last 2 months, I had a free trial for 14 days and then had entered a code for 6 months of entertainment which is due to expire 27/06/16. Please could you look into this please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞 I'll get this looked into for you and will email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happened to me too seems to happen to a LOT of people. Just been billed after canceling so called "free trial"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello this has happened to me too?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat can help with this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and running

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been charged £50,94  for the last 3 months and I don't understand why! how can I get in touch with you to understand what's going on? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You can contact Live Chat by clicking on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Just wondering if you managed to speak to live chat to sort this out ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy. Sorry I didn't get a chance. Also I've accidentally removed my
main chrome cast device and it says I've reached my limit. Can you renew
this please? Thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Live Chat can help with this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps