cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free pass

Hi. I have one day left of my 14 day free pass. I know I can cancel it. But I've already purchased another pass from a shop. Do I just register this new pass or do I need to cancel free one first as I don't want to be charged again
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Add the voucher code immediately now before your free trial expires (if you add the code after the free trial then you will be charged a monthly subscription payment until you either add the code or cancel your pass).

If you have no intention to renew the NowTV service after adding the voucher code make sure you cancel your pass before the voucher code expiry date (don't worry if you cancel your voucher code early where you will still get the full duration of the voucher pass).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do I have to cancel free pass before adding one I've just purchased
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no just add new code
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Add the voucher code immediately now before your free trial expires (if you add the code after the free trial then you will be charged a monthly subscription payment until you either add the code or cancel your pass).

If you have no intention to renew the NowTV service after adding the voucher code make sure you cancel your pass before the voucher code expiry date (don't worry if you cancel your voucher code early where you will still get the full duration of the voucher pass).

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps @Anonymous User

Hi Smurff

You know, there is an optimum time period you should either add a new pass, or cancel an existing one, and that is between 25 - 10 days of the current pass ending, I personally call this "The Sweet Spot".

You see, adding a new pass on the last day of an existing one maybe too late to prevent the Now TV system taking money from your debit or credit card, and in most cases it is just too late.

Just remember a couple of things:

1) You never have to cancel an existing pass to add a new one.

2) Always take a screen print of your new pass being accepted by the Now TV system, just in case something goes wrong.

Peace.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi only want the months free pass I don’t want a monthly subscription but it has my bank details?