cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free Month of Movies email

I've received an email offering 1 month of free Movies if I click the link before  29th  but September, when I try to accept it, on both a phone and a laptop, I just get a wheeling "holds on a sec" screen. I had it running on a laptop all evening and it didn't go any further.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if anything in this linked thread below helps.?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema-Talk/Free-sky-cinema-pass/m-p/507639

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if anything in this linked thread below helps.?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema-Talk/Free-sky-cinema-pass/m-p/507639

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I just hadn't put in the right combination of words in my searches!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Save you clicking through to the link, it says...

Once you click "Grab your offer now!" it opens the web page. In the web address box the NOW TV pass code is at the end of the address. It's would start with "NOW"

Copy the code (I pasted the whole address in a note and then deleted all the first bit to make the copy bit easier) and go to manage your passes and select apply a voucher on the "Sky cinema" and paste it there. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been offered a free month of sky cinema so took it but once u sign up it is in fact only for 7 days?? Anyone else had this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, just went to use mine and exactly the same, no free month just a week which ends next Sunday 29th...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
@Anonymous User See the reply I got above; if you copy the very end of the web address that you're being redirected to, starting with "NOW", you can paste it into the voucher code section. It's worked for me 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Used the online chat yesterday and they sorted it out straight away - added the 1 month free movies onto the 1 week it had already given me and then the customer service agent applied a code for 1 months free entertainment too so I walked away very happy...