cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fraudulent activity on my account.

Can someone please contact me as I have had multiple payments taken out of my account (total of over £500) it’s ridiculous that you guys don’t even have a phone number for something of such a serious nature.

The bank thinks it is fraud but I need to speak to you first (the bank has demanded I do so before escalating this) to make sure his hasn’t been made in error.

Or if you have a phone no, that would be appreciated. Or please contact me ASAP.

Regards,
James
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv have been taking 2 payments monthly from my acc since july 2015.... around £ 500   they said i have 2 accounts when i do not..... going to seek legal advice if they do not pay my money back, also asked them to remove my debit card,,, its still there.

will never use now tv again

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Ask NowTV to prove you have two accounts, and that you opened them both.

Better now, for you, if they can do that, than in court.

And better now, for them, if they can’t.

Oh, and perhaps start checking your bank statements more frequently?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I will.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had payment for a sky sports pass ordered from my account, which I did not order.

I believe this to be fraudulent can someone please contact me to discuss.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a customer forum. Best to go onto live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

And run, don’t walk, to your NowTV account, set a Payment PIN, and check your devices for an entry you don’t recognise.

Have you got a toddler?

Come back for more advice after you have talked to Live Chat as @gavs82008  suggests, if it looks like you have been compromised.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.