cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fraudulent activity on my account

How can I speak to someone about a sky sports day pass being bought on my account but not by me. I have checked the devices and there are no unknown devices so I do not understand how this has happened, yet 9.99 is pending to come out of my account. If you knew me at all you would know there is no way I would be spending a tenner on sport haha. Is there am email address or phone number to call as the live chat is not working

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Anybody else in the home have access to your playback devices (kids are a good example) and bought the day sports pass accidentally on the playback device that they was watching on ?

Do you have a payment pin setup on your account to avoid the above happening ?

To setup a payment pin go to My Account > Settings & Pins whilst logged in on here.

With regards to a refund the best option at the moment is go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and under the FAQ " i think i have been incorrectly charged - what should i do ? " there is a request form you can fill in and send back to NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No just me and my boy and he was playing on minecraft when the email receipt came through lol.

I didnt know about the payment pin so I will go check that now, thank you and I will email them too through the form if I can find it on this site. I always seem to go round and round circles trying to find what I need!

Thank u 😀