cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fraudulent activity on my account.

Can someone please contact me as I have had multiple payments taken out of my account (total of over £500) it’s ridiculous that you guys don’t even have a phone number for something of such a serious nature.

The bank thinks it is fraud but I need to speak to you first (the bank has demanded I do so before escalating this) to make sure his hasn’t been made in error.

Or if you have a phone no, that would be appreciated. Or please contact me ASAP.

Regards,
James
15 REPLIES 15
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F @Tony-D can you look into this for @Anonymous User
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

We can see that you have since contacted us about this and we appreciate your feedback on our forum, we do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused and we understand how serious this is.

We hope that you have better experiences with NOWTV in future and wish you all the best in your future endevours.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It has happened again. After cancelling my card etc.

Can someone please contact me, speaking to someone who has broken English and very limited understanding of what I’m saying over a live chat is just not good enough.

Either the same fraud has somehow happened again or you are fraudulently taking the extra payments yourself.

Please call me otherwise I’m going to have to escalate this to the police.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HELLO?????

Anyone there?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone answer me please
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Can someone answer me please
@Anonymous User I will send you an email now. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also happening to me .... they literally dont care at all. 

And they won;t even delete my account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah, we’ve had to cancel two separate cards because it happened twice and have never signed up again. (As we can’t risk it happening again)

No one gives a monkeys.

No one replies.

No one calls or emails.

Shocking customer service. Or should I say non-existent customer services.

You would imagine that something as serious as this would warrant some contact from them but it doesn’t. We even had the police involved.

The only solution I’ve found is cancel your card and join Netflix and amazon tv instead.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here... two events:

1) someone tried to sign-up my email address to Gumtree in South Africa

2) Fraudulent bank attempt for £.00p “Pandora internet radio”

Very odd - only site I had use my bank details which was different from the standard trusted companies... i.e Sainsbury, M&S...

Luckily the bank blocked any transfers.

So, cancelled my bank card and as per the bank removed from any recent sites... , received the Now TV stick... which should have given me 2-month entertainment immediately - £19.99, however, you need a bank card to activate!

I couldn't activate, I am waiting on a new bank card.

Have requested a refund and they wanted me to put bank details back on!! Supposedly getting a cheque in 30 days.

I think what truly shocks me is when I Google 'NowTV fraud' there are many complaints.

PLEASE PLEASE BE WARY OF USING THIS SERVICE!!!!!

And honestly Now TV, implement PayPal and stop this low-level crime taking place in your back office?