cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fraud

I’ve been charged £12.99 for two passes which I haven’t purchased and I’ve not been able to get through to now TV. Could somebody from now tv resolve this issue because it looks like fraud to me.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I've had the same experience this week - suddenly billed for Boost which I never signed up for...and I can't get hold of anyone at NowTv

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User firstly, it's mainly other customers on the community page. NowTv employees do occasionally pop in but no one in a position to access accounts.

Just to ensure that your account is secure, add a pin to your account by clicking on the little man in the top right, manage account, at the top of the next page is the 3 lines (hamburger) so click on that and then pins and settings. This will ensure only you can purchase passes.

So, back to the issue. You can email customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces), explain your situation and request refunds. The alternative is to use the complaints form (click the blue text about half way down the page).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint