cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fox channel leaving now tv

A simple question sort of double barrelled  as now tv is not going to stream the fox channel in the next day or two is nowtv planning replacing this channel or as you will be running a slightly reduced service are you going to reduce the cost of the entertainment pass due to reduction of service

7 REPLIES 7
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User this is a customer forum so not  questions that can be answered here. Your best bet is to email Now

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I expect they won't be lowering the price and justify it by including the Kids Pass into the Entertainment like you I agree that it's not a good addition to me personally but I believe that will be there reasoning.

starman73
Elite

I’m only paying £1/month so don’t expect a discount.  Only programme I ever watched on Fox was The Walking Dead which will be on Disney + next week.

Getting a few £1/month offers at moment, BritBox did likewise today.  Though £1/month is a bit expensive for BritBox.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@starman73 

If your a BT or EE customer you can get BritBox free for 6 months. 
Just finished the 6 months cause of my BT broadband, next 6 months is because of my EE SIMs.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
starman73
Elite

@gavs82008 even free looks a little pricey for BritBox 🤣

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@starman73 

Haha! 
If ITV, All4 and iPlayer closed down then BritBox would be fully worth it. 
Definitely couldn’t justify paying money to BritBox. The idea is ok behind the service, however all their content is more or less across every streaming service going.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
starman73
Elite

@gavs82008 

If ITV hub, All4 and iPlayer closed down then BritBox would be fully worth it. 

Close down UK TvPlay as well and maybe then it would be good for free.  It has some decent Film 4 movies (Shallow Grave, Trainspotting, Sexy Beast), the Gerry Anderson puppet shows and err that’s about it for me. I would have expected it to have pretty much have everything from the 20th century archives, but it seems to have a fairly shallow amount of content.