cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forgot to Cancel after trial

I got the trial but when I tried to use it on my MacBook it wouldn’t work so i just left it and it completely went over my head and forgot to cancel this and the payment wasn’t taken even though I hadn’t used it. Would I be able to get a refund 

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User pop on to chat explain to them what has happened and they may give you a refund. May be limited though depending on how long it is since the trial ended. Obviously you will only get a refund if you have not watched anything since last payment.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to get a refund for the SKY Cinema pass payments taken out of my account after it was cancelled after the free months. I must have live chatted to 3 or more the last one been this morning for over half an hour. As he was obviously out of his depth he just stopped the conversation.

I have also had e mails from 5 different people at NOW TV asking and answering the same questions.

On all occasions I have got nowhere. It does not make it any easier 'Chatting' to someone who is in a far off land and who does not have a full understanding of the English language and lacks training.

Below is the mail I keep sending. They also keep asking for a screenshot of their cancellation mail.

I have already sent the mail below 6 times already. Surly you can see from your system that I have not watched Sky Cinema after the free months trial ?

My e mail in box does not go back to 2016 but both my partner and daughter think we cancelled it via the 'NOW TV' on the television. Can you confirm it can be cancelled lke this ?

Regards,

Tim.