Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

First Payment Date

Hi all, 

Just set up my NowTV Broadband. 

Unable to see when my payments are due to be be taken out? Can someone confirm when it’s taken after the set up has been completed? 

Many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Normally your first payment date is the day of the live activation and the same date each month there after.

If you have a TV Pass already due to be paid on that particular date, NowTV may move the payment forward by one day later.

When does your NowTV Broadband go live ?

You can normally see your live scheduled date by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst logged in on here with the account details you used to order the NowTV Broadband service.

Also once the Broadband date goes live you should be able to track your payments by going to My Account > Bills & Payments on here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Normally your first payment date is the day of the live activation and the same date each month there after.

If you have a TV Pass already due to be paid on that particular date, NowTV may move the payment forward by one day later.

When does your NowTV Broadband go live ?

You can normally see your live scheduled date by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst logged in on here with the account details you used to order the NowTV Broadband service.

Also once the Broadband date goes live you should be able to track your payments by going to My Account > Bills & Payments on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It wasn’t on my account anywhere, which it what confused me initially. 

Turns out, I was just being impatient, got an email shortly after setting up saying it’s when the broadband is activated. 

Thank you