cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finishing setting up my account

Hi I’m new to now tv and for the last few weeks I’ve been having issues linking my nowtv account to my now tv broadband account it keeps saying every time I enter the correct details something went wrong and it won’t let me complete my account I’ve tried phoning numerous times but I kept getting told it’s been put into a que and there’s never anything getting don’t about it please help thanks Craig  

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I might be wrong but i don't think you can link and combine two separate accounts together.

I posted a possible workaround on this link thread below, though it's long winded and messy.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-and-Billing-Broadband/Need-to-combine-accounts/m-p/523053 

You could get further assistance from NowTV live chat (click the green chat online button) on this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Craigjay22

Sorry but dont get your hopes up . I joined Now tv broadband in September and after several attempts to get an account on my PC.  They said to change my email address. So I did and again after several attempts they told me to change my email address again. so I did they still couldn't fix it and gave me a case number. They emailed me and said after trying for another 8 weeks they still couldn't get me an account on my PC. so they said I can go back on my original email address I joined up with and put me in another queue with another case number. but haven't heard from them  and still can't get a PC account. I have literally spent several hours on the phone with them trying to rectify the situation all to no avail. Hope you have better luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here guys i am in the same boat 3 months on.

NOW TV are very lucky we are in lockdown and cannot quickly move to different providers.

I think a lot of people would be moving on.