0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Finding my home phone number

Hi @Lisa1787 

Before getting in touch with the NOW Broadband Team (using one of the communication in the link page below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

I would go into your email folder on the email used to set up the NOW Broadband account and do a search for any NOW email correspondence (see if you can find the welcome email when you joined NOW Broadband.

I don't know why NOW don't leave the number under the My Broadband & Calls section on NOW Broadband customers online account 😡.

Would make things a lot simpler.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lisa1787 

I am assuming you haven't got a landline telephone number connected to try ringing a mobile number to see what number comes up on the caller id screen of the smartphone ?

You could try going into your NOW online account and under My Account > My Broadband & Calls > Messages to see if there is any order acknowledgment message with a landline phone number allocated to your account.

Or alternatively get in touch with the NOW Broadband Team and they should have it on their database.

Lisa1787
Mentor

Thank u for a quick answer. No We don’t use a landline we use mobiles. I have looked in my messages but they don’t go back 2 years which is when I joined now to. Again thank u for your help 

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lisa1787 

Before getting in touch with the NOW Broadband Team (using one of the communication in the link page below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

I would go into your email folder on the email used to set up the NOW Broadband account and do a search for any NOW email correspondence (see if you can find the welcome email when you joined NOW Broadband.

I don't know why NOW don't leave the number under the My Broadband & Calls section on NOW Broadband customers online account 😡.

Would make things a lot simpler.

redchiz1
Expert 3

If you don't have a handset yourself perhaps you could borrow one and try what @schnapps suggested, or simply dial 17070 and your own number will be read back to you. It does seem daft that this information is not available in the account area. 

Lisa1787
Mentor

Thank you for your help I will do that. 

0 Thanks