Not applicable

Finding my home phone number

I am trying to locate my home phone number 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Before getting in touch with the NOW Broadband Team (using one of the communication in the link page below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

I would go into your email folder on the email used to set up the NOW Broadband account and do a search for any NOW email correspondence (see if you can find the welcome email when you joined NOW Broadband.

I don't know why NOW don't leave the number under the My Broadband & Calls section on NOW Broadband customers online account 😡.

Would make things a lot simpler.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you haven't got a landline telephone number connected to try ringing a mobile number to see what number comes up on the caller id screen of the smartphone ?

You could try going into your NOW online account and under My Account > My Broadband & Calls > Messages to see if there is any order acknowledgment message with a landline phone number allocated to your account.

Or alternatively get in touch with the NOW Broadband Team and they should have it on their database.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank u for a quick answer. No We don’t use a landline we use mobiles. I have looked in my messages but they don’t go back 2 years which is when I joined now to. Again thank u for your help 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Before getting in touch with the NOW Broadband Team (using one of the communication in the link page below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

I would go into your email folder on the email used to set up the NOW Broadband account and do a search for any NOW email correspondence (see if you can find the welcome email when you joined NOW Broadband.

I don't know why NOW don't leave the number under the My Broadband & Calls section on NOW Broadband customers online account 😡.

Would make things a lot simpler.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help I will do that. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

If you don't have a handset yourself perhaps you could borrow one and try what @schnapps suggested, or simply dial 17070 and your own number will be read back to you. It does seem daft that this information is not available in the account area.