cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Faulty Now box and exceeded devices

Hi, I got a Now Tv smart box for Xmas and at first it seemed ok albeit I had to reboot it every few days. After a couple of months all I was getting was a purple screen. During that time I have been trying different ways to watch my sports as I’m still paying for it. I’ve now bought a Now TV Smart Stick and still can’t watch sports because I’ve exceeded the devices for the month because my NowTv box I got was faulty. Any ideas on how best to get this sorted so I can get watching sport again?
Many thanks
2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have reached the maximum 4 devices on your account and have already done the one device swap per a calendar month, then your only option is to contact live chat and explain to them that you need a further device swap this month (otherwise you will have to wait until the 1st of next month).

Here a link page to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

With regards to the purple screen on your TV when using the nowtv box have you tried a different HDMI cable, swapping HDMI ports on your  television or maybe change the display to 720p in the box Display settings to see if it makes any difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that, v helpful