Anonymous User
Not applicable

False Charges

Hi!

I've noticed that I've been charged for

"Sky Cinema Month Pass"

and

"NOW TV Boost"

though I have not ordered them, I haven't used NowTV in a while and I don't know why I suddenly got charged for these two passes, furthermore, nobody else has access to this account than except me, so I have no idea why these facilities turned themselves on and charged me.

Since now I've turned them off, but money has gone out of my bank account nonetheless.  

Is there any way for a refund?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

as this is an incorrect/unauthorised charge. There is a particular support form for this, but I happen to think it's a bit too well hidden 

the best way to handle this would be to fill in the form at the link below

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

Try to give now TV as much information as you possibly can and it would be easiest to fill this in on a desktop/laptop PC or Mac tablet or mobile device will work, but it might be a bit fiddly. 

As long as the passes have not been used now TV will most likely refund you

Hope this helps😀

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Zanzibargem, 

I will look into this now and update you via email. 

Cara T 

NOW TV 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been charged for now TV boost although I've never asked for it and have no idea what it is!! I use my now everyday on the same 2 plug in devices no other method. I tried the above link but boost is not an option on there.

Please tell me how to get a refund on this payment and remove boost from my account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why has certain payments been taken out of my bank account?