cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Extra payments

I started a new Talktalk plan in August which includes a Nowtv payment of £4.00 monthly. I have since had 2 payments of £4.99, these were the original payments before this new contract. I spoke to Talktalk who said they were not receiving these payments " get proof from bank and send to Complaints" which I did, now Complaints saying contact Bot or Community. I am stuck and another payment is due on 24th. I don't want to cancel my membership in case I end up with nothing. Help please

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Drop support an email. 
customer services @now tv . com (ensure no spaces)

To skip the bot, you need to click "chat online" within the green box. If your hitting "get help quicker" then this is the bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

edit: sorry misspelt the email address

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

When you pay somebody other than Now for the Now service, you should work through them for billing issues, not Now direct.

So was that TalkTalk Complaints or Now Complaints they sent you to? And was it this Community they sent you to (as fellow customers we can’t do much if indeed we can do anything 😢), or did they mean the TalkTalk Community, which has clued-up Admins to help you sort this out?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.