cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Extra payments taken this month

Hi, i have had 3 payments taken this month when i only have now tv cinema which is £9.99 but a £7.99 and another £9.99 payment was taken

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The £7.99 payment could be either an entertainment pass or a one day sports pass and the £9.99 charge would be a further payment for another cinema pass.

When you go to My Account > "Bills and Payments" on here does it show all the payments on your account ?

If not have you ever created more than one nowtv account by taking advantage of free trials or discounted offers etc (if you have more than one email address it maybe wise to check them for any nowtv correspondence).

If you are still going around in circles what the additional payments incurred are for then contact nowtv live chat on the link below where they can look into your account further.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did have another account but that email no longer exists and i only have 1 package and that is the films, i have not used anyother one this month and am not subscribed to any others and i want my money back for stuff i dont have

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing has happened to me! I have had 2 extra payments taken, 1 for £9.99 and 1 for £7.99 and I only have 1 account. I haven’t purchased anything else on my account. I would like my money back please and I have had to cancel my account with you because of this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same response I got on live chat-they just don’t understand when u tell them I only have one account!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, I’ve had exactly the same, payments taken out and duplicate payments taken but no passes! No one at now tv knows how to resolve this issue or can be bothered?!