cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exchange Vouchers

I was given a £15 NOWTV Cinema Pass voucher as a gift, I watch a lot more TV than Movies, is it possible to exchange or use that voucher for an Entertainment Pass instead?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The forum is mainly used by customers, where you will be better off asking the question over on the NowTV live chat service.

You may get lucky by getting through to an understanding chat Adviser who will help you out or a less helpful chat Adviser who will refer you back to the Retailer from where the Gift Card was purchased for you to request a refund or swap it for an Entertainment Gift Card instead (hopefully the person who bought you the Cinema Gift Card still has the receipt ?).

Open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to see the green live chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The forum is mainly used by customers, where you will be better off asking the question over on the NowTV live chat service.

You may get lucky by getting through to an understanding chat Adviser who will help you out or a less helpful chat Adviser who will refer you back to the Retailer from where the Gift Card was purchased for you to request a refund or swap it for an Entertainment Gift Card instead (hopefully the person who bought you the Cinema Gift Card still has the receipt ?).

Open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to see the green live chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps

I am a customer already, but it would nice to save on a few months with the voucher if possible.

I tried the chat but no luck, unfortunately. Oh well, it was worth a shot. Would be good to see some option to exchange one for the other, as I think when people buy gift vouchers, for NOW, they think it's like Netflix and assume movies and TV are all just included under one subscription because the idea of breaking the payments up like this is super old school/terrestrial; think it will be a hard business model for them to sustain with new players like DisneyPlus in the space.

Anyways just my two cents. Thank you for your reply.