cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message for payment

I’m trying to purchase a stick but I’m getting the following message

“Whoops sorry there's been a problem, please try again“.

i have checked and edited my card details and the problem still occurs.

can anyone help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can't help with the reason why your card is not accepted on the nowtv system, but any reason why you are buying the stick from the nowtv website shop ?

Sometimes using a different internet browser with it's adblocking software switched off works.

if you are using a up front pre paid credit card they can be a bit of a hit or miss on the nowtv system.

Out of curiosity have you already got an existing account with your bank card details already on it ?

There are much cheaper deals from third party retailers such has Currys, Argos, B&M Stores etc.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can't help with the reason why your card is not accepted on the nowtv system, but any reason why you are buying the stick from the nowtv website shop ?

Sometimes using a different internet browser with it's adblocking software switched off works.

if you are using a up front pre paid credit card they can be a bit of a hit or miss on the nowtv system.

Out of curiosity have you already got an existing account with your bank card details already on it ?

There are much cheaper deals from third party retailers such has Currys, Argos, B&M Stores etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ended up buying one in Argos and it works. Thanks for the tip