Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error Message with Passes

Hello I have had the same error message for the last 2 weeks saying:

We're having trouble displaying your passes
Please wait a moment and try again.

I have been on chat with 3 different agents of Now tv and none of them have been able to help. They keep accusing me of having a seconds account as I shouldnt be able to watch the entertainment pass as it ran out 2 weeks ago. I have no idea what is going on but I am sick of being on the chat for about 3 hours with all of these people.

Can anyone help? or has anyone had this same issue?

Many thanks

Lindzio
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

That's most odd... First things first. What device are you using to access your NOW TV account?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

That's most odd... First things first. What device are you using to access your NOW TV account?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using my desktop, on Firefox and internet explorer. Have also tried using my tablet and still getting same issue.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

If you're able. Can you take a 'screen grab' of what you're seeing? And please remember to blank out-out any personal information (if there is any).

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV.png

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @Anonymous User,

Are you able to access the 'View my bills' area of your account? Is your payment history correct?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I can see evreything else, and its all correct which is rather strange. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User clear history including cookies from your internet. Then try again. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still doesnt work 😞 But thanks for the suggestion 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem ive canceled my direct debit to now tv online 3 months go and now getting s error when on website to remove opasses