cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass

Why have I only got access to 41 box sets when 250+ should be available??

6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User where are you looking?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been trying to apply a voucher code and it just won’t recognise even on the auto fill from now tv night website any ideas what I can do tia
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have a read of this guide article about voucher code not recognised.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/voucher-code-not-working

Also, i would try a different internet browser when applying the voucher code.

Should you still get no joy, then open the above link page and click on the blue "Get in Touch" button and on the secondary page click on the most relevant topic until you are presented with the live chat button option.

Hopefully live chat will help you out.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you have no particular TV show in mind and you want to check out what TV shows are on the NowTV service, then i would suggest maybe try going into the Entertainment section of the App and select either "All TV Shows" and from there pick the genre you fancy watching or perhaps go to "Channels" and then individually check out what shows are available on each channel.

Once you find a show you would like to watch click on "Add to My TV" (subject to your device supports this feature) then this show will be saved to your " Watchlist".

Ideally if you know the show you are after then type the name in the search engine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you my problem was only one merlin voucher per account thanks for reply
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah unfortunately you would have to choose to apply the second voucher code to a different type of pass.

More info here about the Merlin voucher pass promo offer.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/merlin-entertainments-free-pass-offer