Is there anyway to get a now entertainment pass or discount 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Details on how to get a pass here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-get-a-pass

You can get a free 14 day trial if you are new. There are also offers on nowtv.com/offers though usually these are for brand new customers signing up using that page.

You might be interested to know you can buy vouchers for NOW TV from Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), Argos, Currys and PC World. Prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

Some people also like to buy the NOW TV boxes with bundles of entertainment or movies vouchers when they come on offer in places like Currys, Argos and Amazon and again the vouchers in those can be used by existing customers.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Details on how to get a pass here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-get-a-pass

You can get a free 14 day trial if you are new. There are also offers on nowtv.com/offers though usually these are for brand new customers signing up using that page.

You might be interested to know you can buy vouchers for NOW TV from Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), Argos, Currys and PC World. Prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

Some people also like to buy the NOW TV boxes with bundles of entertainment or movies vouchers when they come on offer in places like Currys, Argos and Amazon and again the vouchers in those can be used by existing customers.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

A few members on Hot UK Deals have reported that Sainsburys are currently selling in store either a 3 month entertainment pass with nowtv black std box or a 2 month cinema pass c/w box for £13.50 each.

This might be useful if anybody has a Sainsburys close to them and is looking for some cheap passes.

I believe the deal is national, but cannot confirm stock levels from each store (obviously don't make a special trip and waste fuel just in case there is no offers or stock in your local Sainsburys, but if you are shopping there for groceries then it might be worth checking out).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just signed up for the Entertainment Pass - how does it get on my TV? And how long does it take? I fint the NowTV site a complete shambles and can't seem to get to talk or chat to anyone for an answer. Thanks

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User there are issues with chat at present. Regarding how to get it on your TV. You either need a compatible device or TV. What device are you trying to use.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a new now box that contained 2 nth free entertainment pass. I did free trial and applied the voucher so it would kick in after. Did bank balance last night and I've been charged and my voucher isn' showing anymore. Did online chat and was told they can not help because I havnt got the voucher number . This is because I applied it over a week ago it told me it was accepted and showed up til May the 3rd so I binned it. Feel disappointed I'm canceling everything has anyone else had this is it a con 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi B

Unfortunately, a lot of users have had their passes vanish after applying it to their Now TV account, that's why you should always take a screen print of your accepted pass as insurance against something going wrong.

However, Now TV help chat should be able to reinstate your pass by tracing the serial number on your recently purchased Now TV box.

So I would suggest you get onto them again but this time armed with your serial number, date of purchase and keep pushing until you get a refund and a satisfactory resolution.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I brought a Now TV Box for my parents so she uses my account and with it I got two months free Entertainment Viewing and then another month free with Macdonalds - so this takes me up to the 11th June - so why have nowTV taken £7.99 from my bank account on the 12th April? - Anyone else had problems with passes being ignored.....or how do I speak to Customer Services even. Thanks in advance x 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you got the nowtv box for your parents did you apply the 2 month entertainment code that came on a scratch card to your nowtv account ?

You can check this by going to My Account > My Passes on here.

If it shows that you are on a free entertainment offer, then have you ever created more than one nowtv account ?

Also would suggest that if you haven't done it already is to add a payment PIN to your account (just in case your parents don't accidentally buy passes via their box on your account).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-payment-pin-parental-pin-settings

Should the entertainment voucher offer show on your account and you haven't used any other email address to create a second account then your best bet is to jump over to live chat to discuss the £7.99 charge.

You can contact live chat from this link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices