cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass rise 1ST OCTOBER 2019 £8.99 MONTH

Just had email from now tv welcome to your entertainment trial, I noticed at the bottom of email in the small print that the pass is rising from £7.99 to £8.99 on the 1st of October, They kept that one quiet for now !!!

Entertainment Month Pass: Auto renews at £7.99 a month until 1 October, £8.99 thereafter unless cancelled. Or simply cancel anytime.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Look like Netflix copy NowTV to £8.99 now in October. 😞

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Looking online on currys and argos the sticks with the pre loaded 2 month Entertainment or 1 month Cinema are not available, And the sticks are also out of stock on Now tv website.

B&M seem to be the only store that I can find that has them for £20

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you want now TV passes (at a cheaper price per month). Without the now TV hardware. The best place to get them from is at the link below

https://www.game.co.uk/en/endless-range/gift-cards-and-top-ups/now-tv/?merchname=hubNowTV-_-Pass-_-Cinema 

Unfortunately the entertainment pass is out of stock at the minute but I would imagine it'll be back in stock fairly soon. Upon ordering voucher code for the pass concerned would be sent to the email address 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6 

Thank you for that 🙂 I will check that link out.

Regards

Cheryl

Catlady11-
Scholar

1. I dispoint Entertainment pass going £8.99 on October same Price as Netflix too ready downgrade Netflix and Amozon music unlimited no have decided with Now TV pass and cannel. This so unfair who only get £20 per week