cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass rise 1ST OCTOBER 2019 £8.99 MONTH

Just had email from now tv welcome to your entertainment trial, I noticed at the bottom of email in the small print that the pass is rising from £7.99 to £8.99 on the 1st of October, They kept that one quiet for now !!!

Entertainment Month Pass: Auto renews at £7.99 a month until 1 October, £8.99 thereafter unless cancelled. Or simply cancel anytime.

13 REPLIES 13
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You know, this would be a good time to buy up a good number of Entertainment passes, at current prices, and get Now TV help to consolidate them into either a 6 month or 1 year pass.

My current 6 month pass ends in December and my next one will take me from December into June 2020.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A short while back on this Forum when I Posted something about the new Sky Crime and Sky Comedy channels that were coming to Sky and Now TV in the next few months, I did wonder if there might be an Entertainment Pass increase in the offing....... and lo-and-behold, so it seems.  A good idea to always read that small print!!!!!

As @ukbobboy  mentions, might be a good time for the purchasing of  those Vouchers......... I basically keep my Entertainment going with continual £10-for-2months OR £25-for-5months vouchers, so might need to plan ahead on that.  I always wonder if a price rise in the full auto-renewal price for Entertainment might lead to a change in what Vouchers you get in the Shops....hopefully nothing will change with the Shop Vouchers and the value you get will just be that bit better!!!!!!!!!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Thom

You will find that when Now TV prices go up the shop prices follow soon after, how soon after I really don't know because I try to stay ahead of the game. However, I would expect Entertainment passes to go up as soon as the shops current stock run out, or asap after 1st October.  

Still, like you, I pay about £5.00 per month and will continue to do so until June 2020.

So right now is a good time to buy up those passes while they're available.

Good hunting.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Hi Guys

Just had a quick look around for Entertainment passes and I found that there's a shortage and what was available had gone up in price.

So the word is already out, prices are on the way up.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looking online on currys and argos the sticks with the pre loaded 2 month Entertainment or 1 month Cinema are not available, And the sticks are also out of stock on Now tv website.

B&M seem to be the only store that I can find that has them for £20

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ent.PNG

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It appears that the price increase takes effect on 9TH OCTOBER 2019, Rather then the 1st October

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not gonna to bother to use it anymore - they can get lost for all I care. Greedy just like SkyTV. Back to sign up for Netflix

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greedy?  How can you say that when they've just put all 5 seasons of Downton Abbey on NOW TV Entertainment for binge watching!

LOL!   🙂

Wlat