cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass disappeared

Hi,

I've recently applied a 6 month entertainment pass, it was registered ok but now it has been removed from my account and I've been charged the £6.99 direct debit monthly fee.

How can I get this looked into?

The Live chat option seems to have disappeared and there are no customer services numbers that you can call. Sky TV customer services won't deal with this.

Thanks,

Warren.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is an option to contact Live Chat at the bottom of the page on the following link: http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/NOW-TV-Entertainment-Month-Pass

Regards

Darren

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is an option to contact Live Chat at the bottom of the page on the following link: http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/NOW-TV-Entertainment-Month-Pass

Regards

Darren

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you applied the 6 month entertainment voucher did you use your existing username on your account or did you set up a new username ?

If you have two or more usernames on your account, go to the nowtv website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes and check your usernames individually.

Should you find two or more different usernames with two entertainment passes, make sure that you keep the username account with 6 month entertainment voucher pass and i would suggest that you cancel the second username with the entertainment pass active otherwise you will be charged a subscription fee each month of £6.99 until you cancel. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies. 

Using the Live chat link the agent provided a replacement entertainment pass (needed to provide the serial number of the TV box it came with), must remember not to be so quick to shred the voucher next time! 

No explanation of why it disappeared but at least the issue has now been resolved.

Cheers,

Warren.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

No explanation of why it disappeared but at least the issue has now been resolved.

Hi @Anonymous User,

It's certainly an odd issue. I've been a NOW TV subscriber since March 2014 and nothing like this has ever happened to me 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have the same problem, I should have an Entertainment pass for 3 months after my free 14 day trial, I have details printed out saying that the pass starts from today (24th Dec 2016) and ends 23rd March 2017 but these details have now disappeared - it says to buys a pass for £6.99, something has gone wrong here!!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital @schnapps @Anonymous User

Hi Guys

You know, this issue seems to pop up every now and then when someones entered pass vanishes.

That's why users should really take precautions against this sort of thing happening to them, so please always take the following action.

After entering the voucher number, keep the used voucher and all it's purchasing details, remember you are entering "your money" on someone else's computer and computers have glitches, crashes, no matter how much they cost, and sometimes are even attacked by hackers. So protect yourself by keeping all your documentation.

Simply put, companies are under no obligation to provide refund unless the customer provides proof, i.e. documentary evidence.

As a side issue, I've run into a problem myself due to either my bank or the company I was paying had a computer glitch, the first I knew about this was when the company wrote to me demanding non-payment fees and extra interest on the so-called unpaid bill.

However, the problem is sorted now because I could prove, via my bank statement and historical data, that I had made the necessary payment on time but, unbeknown to me, the payment was rejected, i.e. the problem was not caused by me and at this time do not know which organisation had the computer problem (something I doubt either of them will admit to).

So the moral is, all computers can glitch or crash and loose data, so keep your documents safe and readily available because when that glitch/crash happens they will charge and blame you for the resulting problems.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guys, it seems that my 3 month Entertainment pass was not properly activated, however when I checked the website earlier, it has now been activated to show a 3 month pass, there must have been a glitch when switching from the 14 day trial to this new pass.

At least it all seems ok now which it the main thing.

Thanks

Happy Holidays

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Clive

I would suggest that you take a screen print of your voucher's screen, just in case.

Yesterday, I entered a "3 months entertainment voucher" in my Now TV account but after reading about vanishing "voucher details" and receiving a letter demanding a late  "non-payment" fee and interest for an outstanding amount the should not exist, I went back to my Now TV account and took a screen print, just to be safe.

You never know when "stuff" is going to hit the fan.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a Crap service this is turning out to be -- Had issue with the entertainment pass in first week of purchase of service --  spent over 2 hours on live chat -- they wanted photos of the box and packaging the pass and reciept - -- if you dont reply for more than 5 minutes (while taking the photos and sending the emails of them they disconnect the chat) -- eventually they add the 2 month Pass -- was there on sunday -- got billed this morning and the pass has gone again --   (( ENTERTAINMENT FOR WHO) It certainly is not my deffinition of ENTERTAINMENT)