cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass disappeared

Hi,

I've recently applied a 6 month entertainment pass, it was registered ok but now it has been removed from my account and I've been charged the £6.99 direct debit monthly fee.

How can I get this looked into?

The Live chat option seems to have disappeared and there are no customer services numbers that you can call. Sky TV customer services won't deal with this.

Thanks,

Warren.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is an option to contact Live Chat at the bottom of the page on the following link: http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/NOW-TV-Entertainment-Month-Pass

Regards

Darren

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just discovered same issue as just noted I have been charged for Jan and I had applied a 2 month code in December. Trying to get it sorted but no response from Live Chat so far. 

The code was applied and showed up as extending my service into 2018 but now gone and no audit trail to check.

Lesson for any one else applyting codes is to take screen shots as this is pants to not get audit trail of what you have done.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So just trying to get this sorted by Live Chat 30 minutes and still no agent...

So try and send an e-mail and I get message Opps something gone wrong and message does not send....

A tad frustrating!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is now resolved for me. I had to use IE to get chat working but once I did I had a good conversation and they issued me a new 2 month code.

Pity the charge has gone through for this month but at least I will be able to use the code for next renewal.

I applied a 3 month code and have now taken screen shots saved to PDF for future proof. I suggest other do the same as there does seem to be some computer issues!!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi again MSJ

You said, "I suggest other do the same as there does seem to be some computer issues". You know, I have been saying the same thing since last year, maybe even before.

I have a few personal policies I always put into effect when dealing with passes, they are as follows:-

1) Whenever I buy a pass or two, I always check with help chat to insure the passes are valid and expire long after I am ready to use them.  You see, I always buy my passes well in advance of when I want to use them.  Right now, I have enough passes to last me until the middle of next year.

2) Always (always) take a screen print of your accepted pass.

3) Always save the help chat text, just in case a problem crops up and you have to prove you have brought your problem to Now TV and they either did or did not take the required action.

4) Keep your proof of purchase, as I buy my passes from Amazon my order history is my proof.

You may think I'm a bit fussy but when dealing with money being careful is a definite must.

UK Bob