cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass cards

I bought a Two Month Entertainment NowTV Smartstick in March and activated it.It was due to expire on 24th May,so in late April (inside the 30 day window) i bought a 2 month card in Argos and activated it.My Now TV account updated my next payment due date as 24th July.However,it appears Now TV have taken out £7.99 from my bank on 28th May.I checked my account and it says my next due date is 24th June.Contacting their “help” centre is useless.Is anyone else having this problem.I have another card Pass here but I’m more inclined to Cancel my subscription,but it seems this isn’t as straightforward as it should be.Anyone else having this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It sounds like the Argos Pass didn’t take.

Can you look at My Account/Passes & Vouchers, and see if you have a ‘Vouchers waiting for you’ entry at the top, where the Pass may be lurking?

If not, then do persevere with Live Chat, as some agents are more clued-up than others:-

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, If you can finally get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

If you get this sorted, and do then set up your next Pass, you can always check in My Account/Passes & Vouchers that your next payment date has moved out as it should, and get on to NowTV if not, before you get charged again.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no...it passed alright because it stated on my account that my next payment would be 24th July.After i noticed the money had been taken out last month i checked my account again and it said my next payment was June...no mention of July.Anyway,Nowtv has given me a new voucher.hopefully it is okay.