cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pack

I have just signed up to Now TV and requested broadband and had to purchase an entertainment pass as part of the deal.   However, broadband not due to set up until 2/3/21 and yet entertainment pass seems to have started immediately according to the account information as next billing is 20th March? Is that right - does that mean I lose half of the first month as I can't access the entertainment as I don' t have broadband yet? 

2 REPLIES 2
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User Not necessarily. Now TV expect you to provide your own means to watch their content (entertainment, movies, sports), so you will need a stick, suitable smart tv, phone or tablet to name but a few. If you already have broadband from another provider, just connect your chosen device to your current wifi, and you’re good to go. Otherwise, if you have to use your phone with mobile data, you can but the usage will rapidly consume your allowance unless you pay for unlimited data.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

No that is correct. 

All TV passes start the minute it is purchased. 

So your billing will be 20th of the month for the TV passes and broadband is a different bill on the 2nd which is when your broadband becomes active. 

Do you have a decent mobile signal? Because you could use your phone data and call the Broadband team to see what can be done.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW TV advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help