cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Endless loading when trying to redeem pass

Hi!

I've been attempting to redeem my 7 day free trial for the Entertainment Pass. However I've been running into issues. Whenever I click ''Start Free Trial'', I am redirected to the site that checks my account, and then goes into ''Hold on a sec...'' but never goes past that. I've tried multiple different browsers on 2 different computers, as well as on my phone with both wi-fi and 4G. But all I get is endless loading. So after all this I'm inclined to think that this is an issue with my account specifically. Is there something I can do to fix this? I am even willing to just pay for the monthly pass (but I can't seem to find an option for that) from the get-go without the trial, I'd just really like to have the Entertainment Pass as soon as possible. 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried your internet browser with its ad blocking software disabled ?

Are your bank card details up to date in the My Account > Personal Details section whilst signed in on here.

Are you trying to start the free trial outside the UK or Republic of Ireland ?

Have you tried starting the free trial directly from your playback device (where if you have a NowTV box / Stick, Games Console etc, i believe you can start the trial via the NowTV App on the playback device under the My Account section.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried your internet browser with its ad blocking software disabled ?

Are your bank card details up to date in the My Account > Personal Details section whilst signed in on here.

Are you trying to start the free trial outside the UK or Republic of Ireland ?

Have you tried starting the free trial directly from your playback device (where if you have a NowTV box / Stick, Games Console etc, i believe you can start the trial via the NowTV App on the playback device under the My Account section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi!

Thank you very much for your reply! I hadn't thought of the payment options, but it turns out that changing my payment method to a different card did the trick. It's still a bit odd as I used the previous card to start a Cinema pass trial a month ago, but adding the details of this new card now worked. Thank you so much for the help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a similar issue, though might not for the same reason. Endless trying to set up an account and redeem a pass.  By chance I was having issues with my phone line, which fortunately is also with NowTV.  Engineer fixed the fault and hey presto the internet connection improved, my TV and streaming stabilised and the account is fine.  Unfortunately no engineers available now till June, because of Coronavirus.  But could this be your issue too? 
Hope you get sorted.