cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email

I have finaly received a message from Now TV about a refund I requested, but I just wanted to make sure that this is their real support email address before replying to them with my personal information since there are some spelling mistakes in the in the email.

Is [email removed] their real email they message you with?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems that the email was removed in my post, I will try to post it again.

help (@) nowtv (.) com

RoyB
Legend

Yes, they do that to email addresses.

The address looks plausible, as long as somebody hasn’t put a Cyrillic o-like character in the address, so I hope you copied it from the email you got, and then doctored it, rather than just typing in what you thought it showed. That’s what Dale Gribble would have done, anyway.

Is there anything in the email that only you and NowTV could have known? That’s usually a good indicator. Unless NowTV has been hacked, in which case all bets are off anyway.

If you still aren’t sure though, email back asking for one such secret to prove it’s really them, after which, hopefully reassured, you can provide the PII they want.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.