cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email that I've signed up for another service

Received an email thanking me for signing up for Cinema Membership. I never signed up. I've changed passwords and checked devices to ensure nothing had signed in other than the two used and it wasn't possible at the time it said to have happened. We had two tv's on in the house both with terrestrial TV on at the time watching the Forest v Arsenal game. 

I tried to use the Live Chat but it's a bot that goes round in circles and offers no help. Completely pointless. 

I've this morning cancelled but there will still be a charge for the next month's membership at £9.99 which is basically theft. 

Any ideas how to sort this out please?

Many thanks

Rob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A couple of people have reported something similar in the last 48 hours on the Community Forum.

Do you have a payment pin setup on your NOW online account ?

I haven't had time yet to check over on the NOW Twitter feed if other people have reported this also to see if there is some sort of technical glitch.

The NOW Bot is just a bit of software which tries to point you to the most relevant NOW online Help Articles.

Anyway to reach out to NOW live chat, click on the green chat online button from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A couple of people have reported something similar in the last 48 hours on the Community Forum.

Do you have a payment pin setup on your NOW online account ?

I haven't had time yet to check over on the NOW Twitter feed if other people have reported this also to see if there is some sort of technical glitch.

The NOW Bot is just a bit of software which tries to point you to the most relevant NOW online Help Articles.

Anyway to reach out to NOW live chat, click on the green chat online button from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint