cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email problems - terrible customer service

I noticed I have a problem with my emails from NOW TV. It's not a huge problem but an annoying one that I'd like to fix. Whenever I buy a NOW TV pass I get a confirmation sent to one email address, when I cancel a pass I get an email going to a differnt email address. One set of emails are going to the address I registered with, the others are going to an email address I subsequently changed to.

I went onto the online chat to try to fix this. They couldn't and set up a support ticket. I waited a week, didn't hear a thing. To cut a very long boring story short I've still not had this small issue fixed, about a month later. I've had several email exchanges (mostly to say a duplicate support ticket had been closed!) been on the chat several times (and been cut off from the chat several times too) but each time I ask about my issue I get I get the same answer, "This has been escalated to a higher team and they will email you". I think the "higher team" are on holiday or shy because they seem to be reluctant to contact me!

I don't understand why an issue like this takes weeks to figure out. I'd rather they be honest and say that they can't fix it and to tell me to start a new account or something rather than, "we'll get back to you" all the time. God knows what they are like for people who have bigger issues.

Poor customer service.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks