cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Email - We're making your monthly broadband package cheaper

Wow, There are so many different amounts people are paying for BB, Mine is currently £25 and expires in August with a new "lower" price of £32 instead of £35. How the #### is that lower? If I don't get to keep it below the current amount in July guess who's looking at price compare websites.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I received an email stating my package would be going down to £35 a month Next January, I signed up for a package deal at £30.00 a month and according to my email and account I am currently £43.99 a month..  I certainly wont be recommending Now tv to anyone. Im really dissapointed in the service here and should have stayed with my previous supplier

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Karl - I am having severe issues trying to reset my password - I get a link via email and it says it has expired already - how do I fix this???

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

The Live chat bot is useless - I need to be able to speak to someone???

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

i have the same issue. At the start of January I phoned the call centre and got a new contract. We agreed a price for the next 12months. The email seems to ignore this agreement. Thank you for posting your isssue. It's not just me!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Just spoke with Bronagh on chat and it was confirmed there was a typo in the email. If you're in a contract the price will remain exactly the same until it's up. Very confusing but she was apologetic about the confusion - they've just not added discounts to any of the emails that have gone out.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

How exactly can we see when our offers are ending? Have searched my account and can't find the end date for my offer 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Mine expires in August. You could possibly work yours out from your billing history to see when you started the current year at the amount your paying now. My Account, Bills & Payments, View Previous Payments. Hope this helps.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Colin36 

To give you an idea when you started the NowTV Broadband service, go to My Account > Orders & Appointments on here and look at the live activation date.

Should you have renewed and renegotiated a new 12 month deal in the second, third year etc then go to My Account > Message Centre whilst logged in on here and there should be an email somewhere in this section of your account giving the details of your latest Broadband contract agreement with NowTV.

Highlighted
Mentor

Thank you I have since called now tv and know the date it is due to expire 

Also was told to call back at the end of my offer to get a new one applied 

Am very happy with that