cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Email - We're making your monthly broadband package cheaper

To find the live chat window, go to:https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch then click on 'NOW TV account & payments' then 'I have a query about my bill or payment date'. Once you're here, you'll notice a drop down arrow with 'How to get in touch'. This is how I managed to chat to lovely Rebecca who presented me the tow options: once will be to renew my offer for one year from now or to contact them again just before the offer expires, which for me is April 2020 and renew it then. Also will be a good idea to forward these emails to [email removed]. Apparenly the idea was to make the customers aware their offers are expiring but the emails were so wrong. 

Cheers

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

customerservices [at] nowtv [dot] com, because the email address has been removed

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I went through that option (as well as loads of other options) and didn’t get the option of speaking to anybody!

Mine doesn’t renew until November but if I knew this was going to happen I wouldn’t of gone with NOW in the first place!! Just want to be able to speak to someone to find out what is going on!! 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

it should look something like this:

Octavian_0-1579613533162.png

I was number 10 in the waiting list but I got there eventually.

Highlighted

Anyone know how to live chat with someone on Now TV about this? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I want to query the same e mail I have received.....but it's so difficult to get a quick answer....they say they are making my broadband cheaper...i.e reducing it from£35.99 per month to £32 per month, when I only pay £25.00!!

I know they will say it was a special first year contract fee...I left Virgin because of their price hikes and intend to do the same with NOW!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Do you have a deal/discount on your contract just now? Maybe its runs out when the new price starts.

Mine is currently below however I actually pay £35 currently as I have a renewal discount of £8.99

NOW TV Super Fibre £26

Line Rental £17.99

Total £43.99

In July It will be £35 unless I get another renewal discount when I call up in June

NOW TV Super Fibre £35

Line Rental £0

Total £35

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

We just wanted to clear up any confusion on the price change – if you signed up for NOW Broadband in the last 12 months, you’ll currently be paying a special introductory offer price each month.

This isn’t changing – you’ll continue paying this offer price until 12 months after you signed up.

The only change is that after these 12 months, you’ll roll onto a new lower price point, compared to what you would’ve paid before.

Please check out our help article here for more info.

The NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi Karl,

I think it's fair to say the email which has gone out is misleading to NOW TV customers, but thank you for your response.

When going to the main NOW TV website (to investigate this issue), there is an offer for broadband for £25 a month. Does NOW TV not want to reward loyalty for staying committed as an ISP? Instead of saying "You'll pay the new lower price when your offer ends", when in matter of fact the new cost is more than what customers are actually paying as proven in this thread.

Regards,

Luke

Highlighted
Advocate

Well I have just had this email, to say I will be paying £25 per month after the 2nd Feb,  when in fact after contacting NOWTV earlier this month, they agreed to keep me on the £18 per month on a new contract for another 12 months?

0 Thanks