cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email - We're making your monthly broadband package cheaper

I have just received an email telling me my package will become cheaper. However, I currently have phone only package at £25 a month and the email talks about my bill going up to £35 a month and talks about a TV package, which I dont have - please can you advise? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

We just wanted to clear up any confusion on the price change – if you signed up for NOW Broadband in the last 12 months, you’ll currently be paying a special introductory offer price each month.

This isn’t changing – you’ll continue paying this offer price until 12 months after you signed up.

The only change is that after these 12 months, you’ll roll onto a new lower price point, compared to what you would’ve paid before.

Please check out our help article here for more info.

The NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl,

I think it's fair to say the email which has gone out is misleading to NOW TV customers, but thank you for your response.

When going to the main NOW TV website (to investigate this issue), there is an offer for broadband for £25 a month. Does NOW TV not want to reward loyalty for staying committed as an ISP? Instead of saying "You'll pay the new lower price when your offer ends", when in matter of fact the new cost is more than what customers are actually paying as proven in this thread.

Regards,

Luke

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I have just had this email, to say I will be paying £25 per month after the 2nd Feb,  when in fact after contacting NOWTV earlier this month, they agreed to keep me on the £18 per month on a new contract for another 12 months?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same issue. At the start of January I phoned the call centre and got a new contract. We agreed a price for the next 12months. The email seems to ignore this agreement. Thank you for posting your isssue. It's not just me!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Karl - I am having severe issues trying to reset my password - I get a link via email and it says it has expired already - how do I fix this???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Live chat bot is useless - I need to be able to speak to someone???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How exactly can we see when our offers are ending? Have searched my account and can't find the end date for my offer 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To give you an idea when you started the NowTV Broadband service, go to My Account > Orders & Appointments on here and look at the live activation date.

Should you have renewed and renegotiated a new 12 month deal in the second, third year etc then go to My Account > Message Centre whilst logged in on here and there should be an email somewhere in this section of your account giving the details of your latest Broadband contract agreement with NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you I have since called now tv and know the date it is due to expire 

Also was told to call back at the end of my offer to get a new one applied 

Am very happy with that 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I understand that the first 12 months were an introductory offer, but will the new increased price cover the same package as I currently have, including broadband, line rental and anytime calls, for £25?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very confused with the price rise. I currently pay £18 for broadband and calls but your email is stating I’ll pay £25 when contract ends and this is is cheaper than now. Confused?