cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email - We're making your monthly broadband package cheaper

I have just received an email telling me my package will become cheaper. However, I currently have phone only package at £25 a month and the email talks about my bill going up to £35 a month and talks about a TV package, which I dont have - please can you advise? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

We just wanted to clear up any confusion on the price change – if you signed up for NOW Broadband in the last 12 months, you’ll currently be paying a special introductory offer price each month.

This isn’t changing – you’ll continue paying this offer price until 12 months after you signed up.

The only change is that after these 12 months, you’ll roll onto a new lower price point, compared to what you would’ve paid before.

Please check out our help article here for more info.

The NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I pay £18 at the moment for broadband and phone ,email doesn't mention phone only broadband and line rental anyone else wondering what's happening.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spoke with Bronagh on chat and it was confirmed there was a typo in the email. If you're in a contract the price will remain exactly the same until it's up. Very confusing but she was apologetic about the confusion - they've just not added discounts to any of the emails that have gone out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine expires in August. You could possibly work yours out from your billing history to see when you started the current year at the amount your paying now. My Account, Bills & Payments, View Previous Payments. Hope this helps.