cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email - We're making your monthly broadband package cheaper

I have just received an email telling me my package will become cheaper. However, I currently have phone only package at £25 a month and the email talks about my bill going up to £35 a month and talks about a TV package, which I dont have - please can you advise? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

We just wanted to clear up any confusion on the price change – if you signed up for NOW Broadband in the last 12 months, you’ll currently be paying a special introductory offer price each month.

This isn’t changing – you’ll continue paying this offer price until 12 months after you signed up.

The only change is that after these 12 months, you’ll roll onto a new lower price point, compared to what you would’ve paid before.

Please check out our help article here for more info.

The NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous User
Not applicable

customerservices [at] nowtv [dot] com, because the email address has been removed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went through that option (as well as loads of other options) and didn’t get the option of speaking to anybody!

Mine doesn’t renew until November but if I knew this was going to happen I wouldn’t of gone with NOW in the first place!! Just want to be able to speak to someone to find out what is going on!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wow, There are so many different amounts people are paying for BB, Mine is currently £25 and expires in August with a new "lower" price of £32 instead of £35. How the #### is that lower? If I don't get to keep it below the current amount in July guess who's looking at price compare websites.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it should look something like this:

Octavian_0-1579613533162.png

I was number 10 in the waiting list but I got there eventually.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

At present, my bill is £25.00 per month for broadband, line rental and phone. This ends  in July.

By this email, my "cheaper"package  will cost me £7 more. 

I suppose its a good heads up as  to whats ahead

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone know how to live chat with someone on Now TV about this? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to query the same e mail I have received.....but it's so difficult to get a quick answer....they say they are making my broadband cheaper...i.e reducing it from£35.99 per month to £32 per month, when I only pay £25.00!!

I know they will say it was a special first year contract fee...I left Virgin because of their price hikes and intend to do the same with NOW!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you have a deal/discount on your contract just now? Maybe its runs out when the new price starts.

Mine is currently below however I actually pay £35 currently as I have a renewal discount of £8.99

NOW TV Super Fibre £26

Line Rental £17.99

Total £43.99

In July It will be £35 unless I get another renewal discount when I call up in June

NOW TV Super Fibre £35

Line Rental £0

Total £35

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received an email stating my package would be going down to £35 a month Next January, I signed up for a package deal at £30.00 a month and according to my email and account I am currently £43.99 a month..  I certainly wont be recommending Now tv to anyone. Im really dissapointed in the service here and should have stayed with my previous supplier

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

We just wanted to clear up any confusion on the price change – if you signed up for NOW Broadband in the last 12 months, you’ll currently be paying a special introductory offer price each month.

This isn’t changing – you’ll continue paying this offer price until 12 months after you signed up.

The only change is that after these 12 months, you’ll roll onto a new lower price point, compared to what you would’ve paid before.

Please check out our help article here for more info.

The NOW TV Team