cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email - We're making your monthly broadband package cheaper

I have just received an email telling me my package will become cheaper. However, I currently have phone only package at £25 a month and the email talks about my bill going up to £35 a month and talks about a TV package, which I dont have - please can you advise? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

We just wanted to clear up any confusion on the price change – if you signed up for NOW Broadband in the last 12 months, you’ll currently be paying a special introductory offer price each month.

This isn’t changing – you’ll continue paying this offer price until 12 months after you signed up.

The only change is that after these 12 months, you’ll roll onto a new lower price point, compared to what you would’ve paid before.

Please check out our help article here for more info.

The NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, I pay £18 for internet and in the email it says that I currently pay £25.99 and will pay only £25. What are you doing, guys?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got the same email and also only paying £18 a month at the moment! Can't get in touch via chat to find out what's going on, wondering if they are putting my bill up as it will have been 12 months I've been with them?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi!

I have had the same email! If anyone finds out more about this, please can you also let me know?

Thanks!

Luke

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve had the same email, currently pay £18 for broadband and phone and have received an email to say I pay £25.99 a month and it will be going down to £25, can’t speak to anybody on the “help chat” to find out what’s going on!! 

frustrating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same email,my monthly payment is to be reduced from £26  down to £32,great news! as you can see being dyslexic has never stopped me spotting a bargain,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its pants - much better deals elsewhere. Cant see how to cancel at end of 12 month contract.

Anyone know?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine goes up from £18 to £25 on 28th May.

Will be switching shortly before that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have had the same email £25 reduced too £32. I was on hold for 25 minutes waiting to talk to someone. But just had it reduced down too £22.99 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To find the live chat window, go to:https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch then click on 'NOW TV account & payments' then 'I have a query about my bill or payment date'. Once you're here, you'll notice a drop down arrow with 'How to get in touch'. This is how I managed to chat to lovely Rebecca who presented me the tow options: once will be to renew my offer for one year from now or to contact them again just before the offer expires, which for me is April 2020 and renew it then. Also will be a good idea to forward these emails to [email removed]. Apparenly the idea was to make the customers aware their offers are expiring but the emails were so wrong. 

Cheers