cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Downgrading Broadband Package

Hello,

Does anyone have any experience or know if it is possible to downgrade my broadband package? I am currently on the super fast fibre paying £30 per month. However given the current crisis 2 of my flatmates have moved out and I don't feel it is necessary to have the fastest broadband speed anymore when there are only 2 of us left. Live chat with Now TV is not available due to crisis. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV should have made it much easier for their customers to either down grade /up grade or take up a better offer directly from your account on their website which they haven't done or considered before this Coronavirus outbreak occurred.

Maybe in the future they will consider this to reduce traffic on their support services ?

Unfortunately your two options, one of which is live chat is closed because their service is based in India and this country is in total lockdown for at least another two weeks due to the Coronavirus crisis.

Their Broadband Telephone Helpline in Northern Ireland is still available to phone but the call wait time is extremely long due to the high volume of phone calls they are apparently receiving and you will need to keep extremely patient where you should eventually get through.

You will find the telephone number to call under My Account > Broadband & Calls whilst logged in on here,  then click the arrow underneath Broadband Plan, then click the green button "Change My Broadband" to bring up the telephone number to call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice.