cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Double bill with increased monthly cost

Hi.

I have moved and took my broadband with me. I pay the same amount for 3 years and a week after I moved I had been charged with another monthly payment what I already payed this month and also this second payment was more than I usually pay. When I requested the move and spoken to a Now tv colleague and I've been assured my broadband bill will stay the same.

Has anybody experienced the same?

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You’re best to call the broadband team in the morning to get the payments resolved. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, exactly the same has happened to me. My switch over was last week. When I spoke to an advisor about my home move. I understood it to be like for like switch. On checking my bank account. Two payments have been taken, my usual and a new one. I was also told by the advisor, to ignore the charges in the emails which were sent, as it would be set back to my original contract. But I am now been charged for additional services which I did not agree to.

I am trying to get in touch, but their number seems well hidden.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

How did you find the number the first time?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

A few threads down you will find the link for the broadband team which will give you the number to call.

Granted it can be difficult to locate if your unsure of the ins and outs of the “help section”.

Stockhall10
Advocate

I've now been double charged two months in. Row now.

I checked my due date 2 days ago and nothing is due untill the 16th but has already been cut off and checked all previous payment and every month since being with Now TV show as paid 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Stockhall10 

Have you called the broadband team?

We are only customers like you so we can't help with your account status.