cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don’t have access to 3 month movies pass despite having been charged.

Hello, 

I recently signed up to Now TV and attempted to purchase the 3 month cinema package, which is currently on offer for €27. However, when signing up, an error occurred after entering my bank account details. I reentered the information but the problem persisted. I checked my bank account details and discovered I was charged €27, so I checked my account on Now TV and it said I don’t have access to any passes. How do I go about getting a refund?

Thank you,

Shane.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Was you an existing customer when you attempted to claim the nowtv offer and when you tried again did you create a new account with a different email address where the 3 month cinema offer was added ?

I am assuming because you have quoted € that your are in the ROI.

Your best bet might be to contact the ROI live chat service from the link below, where they can look into it on your behalf.

https://help.nowtv.com/ie/contact-us

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps,

I have used Now TV in the past but signed up with a different e-mail as I don’t have access to the e-mail address I used when I was initially a member. 

Anyway, thanks for your help.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried logging into the NowTV Republic of Ireland website with your internet browser using both your old and new email details to check under My Account > My Passes to see if the 3 month offer is shown on either account ?

ROI live chat might be your best option in getting it sorted out.