cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does the £5.99 mobile account deal entitle me to watch the football

Hi I’m getting the hump ( old age ) as I pay £5.99 a month to watch nowtv from mobile but can’t access the football matches. Why not ? I missed last nights game and half of today’s lunchtime game. So not happy, How do I get a refund please. Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With a sports mobile pass you should be able to watch the football on the Sky Premier League channel using a smartphone (tablet will not work), but not on the Sky Football or Sky Main Event channel.

More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With a sports mobile pass you should be able to watch the football on the Sky Premier League channel using a smartphone (tablet will not work), but not on the Sky Football or Sky Main Event channel.

More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi many thanks for prompt reply, well it’s pointless having an account then if I don’t get full access. When I got email offer it stated watch the football from your mobile. Obviously I can’t . I’m going to ask for full refund and cancel account :(. Thanks for your help though 👍🏻

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Premier League Football yes, where the EFL is normally on Sky Main Event and Sky Football where you need a full blown sports pass to watch these games Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks, I’ll probably cancel on next payment due day then. It should entitle you too watch all the football regardless of the league. While my lot CPFC are in the pl i actually love the championship far more and enjoy watching the games. Realistically I only have Friday & Saturday off so if family allow like to catch games those days. But if championship is off the agenda what’s the point in subscribing if can’t that as well!. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,I'm having problems too,5.99 mobile deal only gives me limited channels and I can't add my tablet device without it asking me to buy a pass why should I if I'm paying for it,it says I can add other devices but it won't let me