cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know if I will be charged for going over an hour  on the "anytime call" plan?

Can't stomach calling NOW TV support again. Does anyone know if I will be charged for going over an hour  on the "anytime call" plan?

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Was a bit hard to find, but the below was from the legal bit on the broadband and phone packages site 

https://www.nowtv.com/calls

'For all packages, inclusive UK landline calls last up to an hour'

So to me yes its free calls under the hour. If you plan on being on longer, hang up and redial. Not ideal!

Calls: All packages subject to Acceptable Use Policy - see here. Calls cost 15.5p per min to a UK landline, 19.35ppm to a UK mobile (daytime), 18ppm to a UK mobile (evening and weekend). Find our call rates in the NOW TV Calls Tariff Guide. Read our Codes of Practice and premium rate/NTS services. For all packages, inclusive UK landline calls last up to an hour, then charged at 15.5ppm to a UK landline, 19.35ppm to a UK mobile (daytime), 18ppm to a UK mobile (evening and weekend), or hang up and redial as often as you like. Calls to 0845 and 0870 numbers cost 15ppm access charge plus service charge. Inclusive calls to UK Mobile (07) numbers last up to an hour, then are charged at 15.5ppm to a UK landline, 19.35ppm to a UK mobile (daytime), 18ppm to a UK mobile (evening and weekend) or hang up and redial as often as you like. 070 Personal Numbering and 076 Paging charge-bands do not constitute UK Mobile. Calls to NOW TV for non NOWTV calls customers cost 7p per minute plus your provider’s access charge. NOW TV Evenings and Weekend: Inclusive calls Mon – Fri: 7pm to 7am; and all day Sat & 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have called PayPal several times over the last week. Being held in a queue for up to 50 minutes Is infuriating given the circumstances.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you know if you will just be charged for the excess over the hour or for the whole hour too? 
I’m hanging on the phone to try to get a refund for my holiday and it says that the wait is over an hour. If I hang on will I be charged for whole call or just for the over hour bit. Thanks. Xx. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

My guess is that you will get charged for the call after the first hour.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help