cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Devices

Every time I try to remove a particular device on from my account, that device can still access And use my nowtv, despite it being removed. Any idea on why this is and what I can do about it? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User removing a device does not prevent it from being used again providing that device still has now TV on it, there is access to the account (they know the login details) and there is an available space on your account for that device.

The only way that I can see to permanently remove a device would be to change the account password straight after you've removed it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User removing a device does not prevent it from being used again providing that device still has now TV on it, there is access to the account (they know the login details) and there is an available space on your account for that device.

The only way that I can see to permanently remove a device would be to change the account password straight after you've removed it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah! I see, thank you so much for clearing that up! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Saint1976 

Hi

Yes that is correct, change the password and choose to clear down devices.

Do not make the mistake I made a while back and add / remove (the same) device and use up this month's swaps.

I ended up with only the default device (which was the broken one!) Until the start if the next month😁

If you do not reset a device to factory and do not change the account password you can delete it and it will add itself back in if you use it using up a life.