cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device limit

I have read a thread on this already and would like to ask why there can't be an option to increase the devices allowed to watch at the same time. I have 3 children and they all want to watch something different as they are all different age groups and have different tastes. The 2 device limit is not great when my older 2 are both on and my toddler wants to watch a movie with me. Also can I watch online without having the TV registered as a device? It's smart, so no box needed. I wouldn't mind paying for four devices at once as with Netflix. It would still work out cheaper than having normal sky. Also having to wait a calendar month inbetween changes is quite ridiculous. Mine always want to swap from TV to phone and vice versa. You really need to ditch that in favour of a number of devices streaming at once system like Netflix. I've never had the kids moaning about who's watching and can they hurry up and get off so they can have a turn!
1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User a work around is to have a separate account for the different passes. You would need to put a payment pin on each.

As for TV, it will be a device regardless of whether you need an external device. PC/Laptop are so why would TV be any different. NB not all smart TVs have the Now app and it won't work on TV browsers.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.