cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device cap limitation request

Hi

This month I recently removed an old Roku device and added my wife's ipad thinking she could then use it to cast to the tv where we have a chromecast plugged in. However, unbeknown to me Now tv removed the funtionality for ipads to cast Now tv. I then promptly removed the app from the ipad as this would not work for my family if it couldn't cast to the tv (only my android phone has the app now but I'm at work during the day). This has now been logged as my one change of device per month. This is an issue because people who use Now tv will invariably have multiple devices that they want to use it on like Netflix. Currently I have two chromecast devices and my phone.

Can I please request that my change of device cap be removed for one more change (so I don't have to wait 'til March) as I'm planning to get one of the new 4k Now tv boxes. But at this moment I can't add anymore devices for the month. If you ever want to improve customer satisfaction please look at the number of people who complain about this exact issue. These are paying customers that want to utilise your service and yet we seem to be the ones being punished for daring to have more than four devices? Change this little thing and watch your approval ratings and usage increase.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  if you pop on to chat they should be able to help you.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  if you pop on to chat they should be able to help you.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.