cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Sync

Device limit sync is absolutely terrible I'm not sure how you are running things on your server but the fact I stop watching on my phone and 15-30 minutes later try and watch on my TV an still get an error saying device limit is reached is laughable. Your backend needs an overhaul.

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You aren’t managing things correctly 😢

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices

You were recently watching on a different deviceOur system hasn't yet registered that you've stopped watching on the other device.When you stop watching on your first device, make sure you exit the show or movie you were watching rather than just pressing pause, turning off the TV or closing the app. This will signal that the stream has ended.
If you don't do this, you might need to wait up to 10 minutes before you can start watching on another device.

Proceed as described there, and the change of devices will be seamless, and practically instantaneous.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.